Special Features/Restrictions: Boarders over 3,000 acres of NYS land!
Deed restrictions :
(1) The premises herein conveyed shall not be used for commercial purposes, and no mobile home trailers or mobile homes shall be placed or maintained on the premises.
(2) No lot shall be used or maintained as a dumping ground for rubbish. Trash, garbage and other waste shall be kept in sanitary containers.
(3) No lot shall be improved by or have placed or maintained thereon any structure other than a single family dwelling containing an aggregate finished habitable first floor area of not less than 850 square feet (exclusive of attached garages, carports, open porches, cellars and basements) as to which a building permit has been issued by the Town of Colchester. No dwelling, accessory or outbuilding may be placed or maintained on any lot without the approval and issuance of the necessary permits by the Town of Colchester Building Department.
(4) No lot shall be further subdivided
(5) No trucks or equipment over 3/4 ton in size shall be kept or maintained on any lot. No unregistered or abandoned vehicle shall be kept on any lot.
(6) No animals, except household pets and horses, not exceeding three (3) in number, shall be kept or maintained on any lot.